No matter what size ham, the method is still the same.
You will need:
- Fully cooked Ham - It can be Boneless, Semi-Boneless, etc.
- 1 Fresh Pineapple
- Thick Cut Bacon - I prefer peppered bacon.
- Brown Sugar
- Pineapple Juice
- Preheat your oven according to Ham's package directions.
- Peel and Chunk your Pineapple. Set aside.
- Place ham in your pan. If it has a flatter side, try and keep it to the top.
- Score the top of ham with a knife 1/8" to 1/4" deep in a diamond pattern.
- Place Brown Sugar on top and as far down the sides that the sugar will stay on. I put on a nice thick layer.
- Take your bacon and drape over brown sugar all over the ham.
- Take your cubes of Pineapple and stab them with toothpicks and stick into ham. This will secure the bacon down and hold the layer of brown sugar onto the ham.
- Pour Pineapple Juice into bottom of pan. You want enough Pineapple Juice in the bottom of your pan so it doesn't go dry.
- Cover your ham and cook according to package directions.
|This is right before ham goes in the oven!|