- 1 Bunch of Fresh Kale
- 2 Tbls. Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp. Course Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash and thoroughly dry Kale.
- Tear Kale in small to medium piece away from stem.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss pieces of Kale with olive oil so that it is minimally dressed. Sprinkle with salt and toss again.
- Cover a sheet pan with parchment paper and lay Kale pieces in single layer on top.
- Bake for 8-10 min, or until Kale is crispy but not charred.
- Remove from oven, let cool for 1 minute, then devour!
- Calories - 127
- Fat - 8g
- Carbs - 13g
- Sodium - 198mg
- Fiber - 3g
- Protein - 4g
- Cholesterol - 0
- Sugar - 0
|Be sure to dry the Kale and remove the tough stems.|
|Tear into bite size pieces.|
|Lightly dress with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.|
|Place on parchment paper lined cookie sheet in a single layer.|
|Kale should be nice and dark green and crisp to the touch.|
|Throw into a bowl and enjoy!|