- No-Boil Lasagna Noodles
- 1 Tbls Olive Oil
- 1 Tbls Butter
- 2 Tbls Flour
- 1 Lg Carrot, diced
- 1 Stalk Celery, diced
- 1 Small Onion, diced
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 C Chicken Stock
- 1/2 C Milk or Cream
- 1 C Frozen Peas
- 3 C Shredded Mozzarella or Provolone Cheese (slices will work too.)
- 3 C Leftover Turkey, shredded
- Pinch of Ground Nutmeg
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium saucepan melt butter and add olive oil over medium heat.
- Add Onion, Celery, Carrot, and Garlic to butter and oil. Cook until vegetables are tender.
- Add flour and stir to make a roux.
- Add Chicken Stock and bring to a simmer.
- Stir in Soup and Milk. If sauce is too thick, add more milk.
- Add Frozen Peas, Nutmeg, Salt, and Pepper..
- Build your lasagna by first adding a thin layer of sauce to the bottom of an 8x8 Square Pan.Then add a layer of the Noodles.On top of that layer evenly 1 C Turkey, then Sauce, then 1 C of the Cheese. Repeat Again. On the top layer, instead of Noodles, Use the last cup of Cheese as a topper.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake uncovered for 15 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbly.
- Let rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
|Top with Sauce and Vegetables.|
|Top is a nice layer of cheese.|
|Right out of the oven|
|It was so good that I forgot to take a picture until it was almost gone.|