Thursday, April 5, 2012

Boozy Chicken and Cauliflower Pizza Crust

I haven't been able to cook anything new up for you guys to try but I did make an AWESOME chicken dish today! I found a recipe for Boozy Chicken that has mushrooms, almonds, and an Amaretto Glaze. This is where I found the link: http://shabbottshabits.com/2011/boozy-chicken/. It was super tasty. The only thing I did different was add extra mushrooms. So if you want something different and delicious, take a look at that one. Sadly, I do not have a picture of this one. It didn't last long enough!

Another recipe I have tried, was a pizza crust made out of Cauliflower! Interesting and very good! Great if you are watching carbs. Check that out here: http://www.eat-drink-smile.com/2011/04/cauliflower-crust-pizza.html. Definitely a fork and knife kind of pizza.

I topped mine with Turkey Pepperoni, Prosciutto, and Mushrooms!


Both of these blogs have some great recipes so give them a look and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment