Friday, February 1, 2013

International Dinner - Russia


This week's dinner was managed by yours truly and my classmate Nick. Overall, it went great. I had my concerns with presentation as the food had a lot of the same colors. But my team had a great eye and a ton of talent that made each dish look great. I was most concerned by our dessert. It was called Jam Cake which was more like a torte. But it exceeded my expectations!




Blini-Buckwheat Pancake, Cured Salmon, Creme Fraiche, Capers, and Dill


Ukrainian Style Borscht

Shashlyk-Lamb Kabobs with Red Onion and Mushroom Caps, Served over Kasha, garnished with sauce and  green onions.
Jam Cake served with Hazelnut Liquor Creme Chantilly, Sliced Strawberry, and Strawberry Jam Sauce.


Unfortunately, I missed a picture of the Red Cabbage Salad before they all went out. We still have 2 dinners left. So if you haven't attended one, make a reservation today!

No comments:

Post a Comment