- 1 lb. Fresh Asparagus
- 2 or 3 slices of Bacon
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Wash Asparagus and cut off woody ends. Cut spears in half.
- In a Medium Saucepan, fill 2/3 of the way with water and bring to boil. Simmer the asparagus until tender. Remove Asparagus and drain.
- In a large nonstick skillet, render the fat from the bacon. Remove the bacon and set aside.
- Add Asparagus the skillet. Toss to coat.
- Add Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, and Onion Powder to taste. Toss a couple more times.
- Remove from heat and serve.